Dealer Plan Financing
Vehicle Protection Products
Floor Plan Financing
Road Hazard Warranties
F & I Software
Theft Deterrent Systems
Roadside Assistance Program
Internet Solution Providers
Presentation Videos & Tools
Vehicle Insurance Carriers
10 Steps to Develop a Special Finance Department:
1. Research and understand the business and the customer.
2. Manage your expectations. Set objectives and goals.
3. Hire or assign a qualified individual to manage your Special Finance operation.
4. Research and obtain dealer agreements with the Special Finance lenders that you will want to work with.
5. Train and educate the managers and salespeople that will be involved with the operation.
6. Adopt or develop a Special Finance sales process.
7. Assess your inventory requirements.
8. Assess and then develop your on-line capabilities.
9. Assess and then develop a marketing and advertising strategy.
10. Monitor and measure your results and make adjustments or corrections through your experience.
For more information to get started, contact Anne Preston at Wye Management 1.888.993.6468 or
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
TRAINING & CONSULTING
SUPPLIERS / DISTRIBUTORS / BROKERS
Submit your information.
Enter Code Here:
Copyright F-I Resource 2019. All Rights Reserved.